Monday 31 January 2011

Classical guitar progress logging (Jan'11)

I almost missed the recording for this month...  This is Sor Op.31 N.21 (Segovia Study N. 7), and a few weeks ago it looked really difficult for my level. Still need to practice a bit more, but it is not so bad now. Here it is.

Sor Op. 31 No. 21 (Segovia Study No 7) from Angel de Vicente on Vimeo.


This is my first recording with the Aria Sinsonido, and as you can see the video and the audio are not synchronized! (the battery in my camera died while recording it, and I didn't have the patience to wait until it was full again, so I mixed it with the video of a previous recording! Oh well...). Next month I'll do a better job!

The score is the following (from  http://www.muslib.se/ebibliotek/boije/pdf/Boije%20479.pdf):

No comments: